Last Modified: November 15, 2023
This Website and the Services are offered and available to users who are 21 years of age or older. By using this Website or the Services, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with The Lodge and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website or the Services.
Accessing the Website and the Services and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any services or material we provide on the Website or via the Services, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website or any of the Services are unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website or the Services, or the entire Website or Services, as applicable, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for both:
• Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website and the Services.
If you choose, or are provided with, a username, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website, the Services, or portions of the same using your username, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your username or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website, the Services and the entirety of their respective contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) (the “Content”) are owned by The Lodge, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by
United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. The Content, including third party and licensed materials on the Website or otherwise, may not be modified, reproduced, republished, or displayed other except for your personal use. Any use for a commercial or public purchase requires specific written permission from The Lodge.
• Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
• You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
• You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website or made available via the Services for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
• If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
• If we provide social media features (such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc.) with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
• Modify copies of any materials from this Website or made available via the Services.
• Directly or through the use of any computer, tablet, phone or other device (each a “Device”) or other means copy, download, stream, reproduce, duplicate, archive, distribute, upload, publish, modify, translate, broadcast, perform, display, sell, transmit or retransmit the Website, the Services or the Content unless expressly permitted by The Lodge in writing.
• Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
• Incorporate the Website, the Services or the Content into, stream or retransmit the Website, the Services or the Content via, any hardware or software application or make the Website, the Services or the Content available via frames or in-line links, and you may not otherwise surround or obscure the Website, the Services or the Content with any third-party content, materials or branding.
• Directly or through the use of any Device or other means (including the use of a browser, software, program or code), remove, alter, interfere with or circumvent (i) any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices marked on the Website, the Services, or the Content, or (ii) any digital rights management mechanism, device, or other content protection or access control measure associated with the Website, the Services, or the Content.
• Modify, make derivative works of, disassemble, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the Website, the Services (including any code used in any software), or the Content.
• Access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website, the Services or the Content.
Access to the Content on the Website and via the Services is possible, in part, due to the paid advertising that appears on the Website and in connection with the Services. In exchange for your access to the Content, and except where contrary to applicable law, you agree that you will not, and will not permit any third party to, remove, obstruct, modify, or otherwise interfere with the delivery or display of advertisements on the Website or via the Services.
The Lodge name, the terms Tempus, The Lodge, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of The Lodge or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of The Lodge. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website and via the Services are the trademarks of their respective owners.
• In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
• For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
• To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
• To build a business, in whole or in part, resell, redistribute, recirculate or make any other commercial use of, or create derivative works or materials utilizing any portion of the Website, the Services (including any code used in any software), or the Content, whether or not for profit.
• To disable, modify, interfere with or otherwise circumvent any technology to view the Website, the Services or the Content without: (i) displaying visibly both the Content and all surrounding elements and (ii) having full access to all functionality permitting viewing of the Content, including, without limitation, all video quality and display functionality, and interactive or click-through functionality.
• To impersonate or attempt to impersonate The Lodge, a The Lodge employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
• To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm The Lodge or users of the Website, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
• Take any action that may disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website, the Services or its servers and infrastructures or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website or the Services including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website or the Services.
• Modify, enhance, remove, interfere with, or otherwise alter in any way any portion of any widget, embedded player or other technology that allows you to embed or stream the Content on or to another online service, or any digital rights management mechanism, device, or other content protection or access control measure associated with the Content.
• Use any software robots, spider, crawlers, or other data gathering or extraction tools, whether automated or manual, to access, acquire, copy, monitor, scrape or aggregate the Website, the Services, the Content, or any portion thereof.
• Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
• Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the Services, the server on which the Website or the Services are stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website or the Services.
• Attack the Website or the Services via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
• Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or the Services.
The Website and the Services may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services“) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post“) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions“) on or through the Website and the Services.
Any User Contribution you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Website or via the Services, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose/according to your account settings.
You represent and warrant that:
• You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not The Lodge, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
We are not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Website or the Services.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
• Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
• Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
• Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website or the Services.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website or via the Services. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE LODGE AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE LODGE/ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE LODGE/SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we do not undertake to review material before it is posted on the Website or via the Services, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
If you have a dispute with one or more users of the Website or the Services (including merchants), you release The Lodge (and its affiliates and its and their officers, directors, employees, contractors and agents) from claims, demands, liabilities, costs, or expenses and damages (actual and consequential of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes). In entering into this release, you expressly waive any protections (whether statutory or otherwise) to the extent permitted by applicable law that would otherwise limit the coverage of this release to include only those claims which you may know or suspect to exist in your favor at the time of agreeing
to this release. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU HEREBY WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542 IN CONNECTION WITH THE FOREGOING, WHICH STATES: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions and use of the Interactive Services must not:
• Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
• Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
• Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
• Be likely to deceive any person.
• Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
• Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
• Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
• Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
• Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
If you believe that any User Contributions violate your copyright, please see below for instructions on sending us a notice of copyright infringement. It is the policy of The Lodge to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers.
Prohibition on Use
You may not use the Website to transmit, route, provide connections to or store any material that infringes copyrighted works, trademarks or otherwise violates or promotes the violation of the intellectual property rights of any third party.
Reporting Claims of Copyright Infringement
We take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any materials accessible on or from the Website infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access to them) from the Website by submitting written notification to our copyright agent designated below. In accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) (“DMCA“), the written notice (the “DMCA Notice“) must include substantially the following:
• Your physical or electronic signature.
• Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Website, a representative list of such works.
• Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material.
• Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, and, if available, email address).
• A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
• A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate.
• A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Our designated copyright agent to receive DMCA Notices is:
Tempus Holdings, Inc. d/b/a The Lodge Card Club
Attention: Legal Department
1401 S I-35, Suite 210
Round Rock, Texas 78664
United States of America
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Website is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
Counter Notification Procedures
If you believe that material you posted on the Website was removed or access to it was disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter notification with us (a “Counter Notice“) by submitting written notification to our copyright agent designated above. Pursuant to the DMCA, the Counter Notice must include substantially the following:
• Your physical or electronic signature.
• An identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access disabled.
• Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, and, if available, email address).
• A statement under penalty of perjury by you that you have a good faith belief that the material identified above was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
• A statement that you will consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or if you reside outside the United States for any judicial district in which the Website may be found) and that you will accept service from the person (or an agent of that person) who provided the Website with the complaint at issue.
The DMCA allows us to restore the removed content if the party filing the original DMCA Notice does not file a court action against you within ten business days of receiving the copy of your Counter Notice.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Website was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
It is our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information and the Content presented on or through the Website or via our Services is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials and Content by you or any other visitor to the Website or user of the Services, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website and certain of the Services includes content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these
materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by The Lodge, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials or Content. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of The Lodge. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials or Content provided by any third parties.
Changes to the Website
We may update the Content on this Website or available via the Services from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material or Content on the Website or made available via the Services may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
Online Purchases, Membership Purchases and Other Terms and Conditions
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage and other social media platform pages, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
This Website and the Services may provide certain social media features that enable you to: • Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Website.
• Send emails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Website or via the Services.
• Cause limited portions of content on this Website or available via the Services to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with, and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
• Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
• Cause the Website, the Services, or portions of thereof to be displayed on, or appear to be displayed by, any other site, for example, framing, deep linking, or in-line linking.
• Link to any part of the Website or the Services other than the homepage or the applicable social media page.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to stop. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The Lodge may sometimes engage in affiliate or third party marketing, embedding links into certain pages of our Website or via the Services (“Third-Party Advertisements”). Clicking on or purchasing products or services through Third-Party Advertisements may result in The Lodge earning a commission. Any purchase you make through Third-Party Advertisement is made directly with those third parties, not The Lodge, and these third parties often have their own terms and conditions and privacy statements, which The Lodge encourages you to review. The Lodge is not responsible for evaluating any offer made by these third parties; The Lodge makes no warranty about these third parties or offerings; and The Lodge does not assume any liability for any act, omission, product, or service of these third parties. The Lodge provides these Third-Party Advertisements only as a convenience and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to any Third-Party Advertisements. When you use Third-Party Advertisements, you do so at your own risk. When you link to Third-Party Advertisements,
the applicable third party’s terms and policies apply, including the third party’s privacy policies.
Geographic Restrictions; Compliance with Applicable Laws
The owner of the Website and the Services is based in the State of Texas in the United States. Unless specifically stated otherwise, we provide this Website and the Services for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website, the Services or any of the Content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States or in your specific U.S. State. Access to the Website and the Services may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries or U.S. State. If you access the Website and/or the Services, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
If you choose to access, visit and/or use Website and the Services you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all U.S. and local laws, as applicable. We make no representation, warranty, covenant or guarantee that the Content, the Services or any business of The Lodge are appropriate, available, or legal in any particular geographic location.
You understand that by using this Website and/or the Services, you may be exposed to content or practices that may offend you or challenge your beliefs, You agree that your sole remedy is to avoid such content or practices by discontinuing your access of this Website and/or your use of the Services.
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website or via the Services will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT
BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, THE SERVICES, OR ANY OTHER SERVICES OR GOODS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR VIA THE SERVICES, OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY SITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF USE OF THE WEBSITE, THE SERVICES, OR ANY OTHER SERVICES OR GOODS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR VIA THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE LODGE NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE LODGE MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE LODGE NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE LODGE REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT USE OF THE WEBSITE, THE SERVICES, OR ANY OTHER SERVICES OR GOODS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR VIA THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT USE OF THE WEBSITE, THE SERVICES, OR ANY OTHER SERVICES OR GOODS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR VIA THE SERVICES WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, THE LODGE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
THE WEBSITE MAY DISTRIBUTE CONTENT SUPPLIED BY OTHER INFORMATION CONTENT PROVIDERS SUCH AS NON-STAFF CONTRIBUTORS AND COMMENTERS. WE USE THESE PROVIDERS TO ENHANCE YOUR EXPERIENCE ON THE WEBSITE AND VIA THE SERVICES. THE LODGE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE STATEMENTS AND OPINIONS EXPRESSED BY THOSE CONTENT PROVIDERS. RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY AND COMPLETENESS OF SUCH CONTENT LIES SOLELY WITH THOSE CONTENT PROVIDERS AND IS NOT GUARANTEED BY THE LODGE. NEITHER THE LODGE NOR ITS AFFILIATES OR EMPLOYEES SHALL BE LIABLE TO ANY USER OR ANYONE ELSE FOR CLAIMS OF DEFAMATION, LIBEL, SLANDER, INFRINGEMENT, INVASION OF PRIVACY AND PUBLICITY RIGHTS, OBSCENITY, PORNOGRAPHY, FRAUD OR MISREPRESENTATION ARISING FROM SUCH CONTENT.
THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES MAY INCLUDE CONTENT OFFERRING ADVICE FROM A VARIETY OF PERSONS, WHO MAY BE AFFILIATED WITH THIRD PARTIES, THE LODGE MEMBERS, OR MEMBERS OF ITS USER COMMUNITY; SUCH ADVICE IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT
Limitation on Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE LODGE, ITS AFFILIATES, OR OUR RESPECTIVE LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, THE SERVICES, ANY SITES LINKED TO THE WEBSITE OR VIA THE SERVICEs, ANY OF THE CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES OR SITES LINKED THERETO, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY OF THE LODGE’S CONTENT OR SERVICES, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USE OF THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES.
ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER
Arbitrator Rules and Forum. The arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) in accordance with its Consumer Arbitration Rules. For more information about the AAA and the arbitration process, please visit the AAA website at www.adr.org. Payment of all filing, administration, and arbitrator fees will be governed by the AAA’s rules, except as follows: if your total claims seek less than $1,000, we will reimburse you for filing fees you pay to the AAA. All issues are for the arbitrator to decide,
Waiver of Class or Consolidated Actions. ALL CLAIMS AND DISPUTES WITHIN THE SCOPE OF THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT MUST BE ARBITRATED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT ON A CLASS BASIS. CLAIMS OF MORE THAN ONE CUSTOMER OR USER CANNOT BE ARBITRATED OR LITIGATED JOINTLY OR CONSOLIDATED WITH THOSE OF ANY OTHER CUSTOMER OR USER. If, however, this waiver of class or consolidated actions is deemed invalid or unenforceable, neither you nor The Lodge is entitled to arbitration. Instead, all claims and disputes will then be resolved in, and you and The Lodge agree to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of, the state or federal courts having jurisdiction over Williamson County, Texas.
If you attempt to bring any legal action against The Lodge based in any way on its Content, Services or its business, including the Website, you agree that, in the event you do not prevail or The Lodge does prevail, you will reimburse The Lodge for any costs and attorneys’ fees associated with its defense of the action.
Limitation on Time to File Claims; Equitable Damages
Waiver and Severability
The communications between you and us usually use electronic means, whether you access, visit or use the Website, are notified upon check-in to utilize the Services, send us messages, or whether we post notices on the Website, check-in screens, or communicate with you via messaging. For contractual purposes, you (a) consent to receive communications from us in electronic form via the Website, check-in devices, or to the email address that you provide to us; and (b) agree that all notices, documents, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if they were in writing. Your consent to receive communications and do business electronically, and your agreement to do so applies to all of your interactions and transactions with us.
You understand and agree that becoming a User or Member or accessing and using the Services may include receiving certain communications from us, such as transactional or relationship messages, and/or messages about your account/profile, and that these communications are considered part of your account/profile and you may not be able to opt out of receiving them without ceasing to be a Member or registered User of the Services.
Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by Tempus Holdings, Inc. located at 1401 S I-35, Suite 210, Round Rock, Texas 78664.
All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to the copyright agent designated in our Copyright Infringement section herein in the manner and by the means set out therein.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Website or the Services should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.